Lisa Glitter gloss moments , 0cL0ver , Yvi3009 and Nina have given me an award, I am very pleased, thank you!
first Thank and link the person who awarded you this award
second Share 8 things about yourself
4th Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
Respectively. Thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post. Tell us 7 things about you. Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they got the award!
eight facts: first
My ring is inoperable for two or three months, visitors can I tell just by the sound (appearance of a steel stair)
second My favorite color is (probably obvious) Grey
third I love Krupuk ( prawn crackers) and hate shrimp
4th I eat chocolate (three times) a year (See 6)
5th I have five (color) nail polish
6th Food intolerance (against): (Various) Artificial sweeteners, rye, cow's milk, fish, whole egg (...)
7th I have a (little) brother
8th I speak German, English, French, Latin, English (beginner); Also: Dutch (listening, not speaking)
0 comments:
Post a Comment