As I have already reported, we had during our exhibition in Einbeck days of action with small workshops. We have many nice guests happy and our offer was enthusiastically taken up the workshops.
At 12:00 clock I made with interested needle cap.
was then Christine At 13:00 Ur a self-invented flower. Since I had of course participate. These roses I like very much.
Are not these beautiful results?
And this is my roses.
showed At 14:00 clock Martina those nice apple trailers
and at 15.00 we went to textile jewelry, pearls instead.
This chain I had the night before as Example gewerkelt.
enthusiasm were all there and it made us all the fun.
In between showing us that Anne still folded hexagon star.
Martina I thank you! She gave me some of her photographs made available.
There were two beautiful, creative days with many nice people. Thank you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment