Monday, May 31, 2010

Product Numbers For Quickbooks

THANK

I have no words .... and who knows me, knows that this is very rarely the case.

€ 1569.00 they are in any case already that we can hand over to the Children's Hospice from the proceeds of the auction donations.

NEW STATE: 1.800,00 €

I can express my feelings in this case did not

first of all I thank all who have mitgenäht.. Since your just great girls ...

I thank all the patches etc. are donated.

I thank Sabine and Janina Pollehn Farbenmix by the company, on the bright side, we have come to know us and helped us with a lot of support, without that we could have ever asked. I know few people who are so helpful, open and selfless. Thank you!

I thank all who have donated a review simply because they have understood that enable them to other families that are not so good because they will lose a child with a serious illness, with this Donation everyday life a little easier. Many have brought their small contributions to the large amount Spend about.
Finally, I would like to thank Uschi from class blobs blog. They invited us some time ago and has both the ceiling auction last year and this auction conducted in the background. She has received many wonderful emails-but also some not so nice, it has processed all. She is the one who never expected a thanks-I do it anyway:
Dear Uschi, many thanks for your hard work you've done to you ....

It's a wonderful feeling to get a little used to such a high price can. Many Thanks, I could be part of this action.

I wish you all a beautiful, healthy week!

your Henri Jette

0 comments:

Post a Comment